Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Gig

I have joined forces with the good people at True Blue LA, a wonderful Dodger blog on the SB Nation network. That doesn't mean the end of this blog however! I still plan on reminiscing through 1987 Donruss cards quite often. My Dodger-related content will be over on True Blue LA, but that will be the only change.

With the holiday season upon us, my posting might be sparse over the next two weeks, but I'll sneak a post or two in when I have the time. Best wishes to all of you, and Happy Holidays to everyone.

Also, thanks to the the great people at 78 Topps, GCRL, and Night Owl Cards, with whom I have traded cards over the last week or so.

2 comments:

This is That Was Great said...

Hey,
I'm always on the lookout for Steve Sax cards, especially SN'd, Autos and GU. if you think you have something to trade, let me know!

Thanks,
Jason

This is That Was Great said...

Hey,
I'm always on the lookout for Steve Sax cards, especially SN'd, Autos and GU. if you think you have something to trade, let me know!

Thanks,
Jason